Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No agreement with Chelsea or any other club, asserts Hulk

Despite the powerful forward's admission, he is still unsure about his future, while Brazil team-mate Lucas conceded that he is flattered to be linked with Inter

 Porto striker Hulk has insisted that he has not agreed a summer transfer to Chelsea.

The Champions League holders have persistently been linked with the Brazil international, who has refused to commit his future to the Dragao, in recent weeks.

A move to the Premier League has been approved by Hulk's agent, but the 25-year-old is not desperate to know his where his future lies, as he prepares to play for his country at the Olympics.

"There is no deal with Chelsea or any other club," Hulk told Lancenet. "I have four years left on my contract with Porto and I am focused on the national team. I have not spoken with anyone.

"As everyone knows, I do not want to get involved in such affairs because that removes your focus. My agent handles such things."

Meanwhile, Lucas spoke about his situation at Sao Paulo, amidst reports that Inter are keeping tabs on him.

"There is nothing concrete that I know," the starlet added. "There is only speculation, but I am happy that a big club like Inter are after me.

"My [€25 million (£19.7m)] price-tag? I am not the one who set that figure, but my club. I am only interested in playing football." 

 

 

Source : Goal.com